New employees begin to accrue paid time off the first day of the month after the completion of 30 days of service. Paid time off accrues on a monthly basis; however, the time cannot be taken off with pay until it is earned. The accrual of paid time off is based upon the years of continuous service, as of January 1st, in accordance with the following schedule:
EOI offers eight paid holidays:
- New Year’s Day (January 1)Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (July 4)
- Labor Day (First Monday in September)
- Thanksgiving and Day After (4th Thursday and Friday in November)
- Christmas Eve half day starting at noon (December 24)
- Christmas Day (December 25)
- New Year’s Eve half day starting at noon (December 31)
More Information please contact Shabana Farid.
If you would like to discuss a specific case or have questions about our services, please call (800) 229-4364 or email email@example.com.