EOI Service Company prides itself on the quality and professionalism of our team members. We strive to be the employer of choice for those who work for us; a place where talented people choose to work, invest their time and energy, and feel a sense of personal achievement, satisfaction, and individual purpose.
The System Analyst will partner with cross-functional teams to support the systems and operational processes by advising best practices, recommending process improvements and implementing system enhancements that advance the goals of the business.
Locations: Chicago, IL & Santa Ana, CA
- Support Selerix technology implementations
- Manage client import/exports, payroll/carrier files, and discrepancy reports
- Provide on-call technical support and responses to inquiries regarding EDI vendor feeds
- Actively solve data production technical problems, working to reduce future technical errors by partnering with team members to discuss actionable resolutions
- Routinely conduct an analysis of data transactions
- Work with third-party compliance approval
- Quality and control management of Selerix
- Training client HR partners on Selerix software and processes
- Maintain Selerix system for accuracy
- Audit excel and text files
- 5 – 10 years of directly related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent in education or related experience
- Knowledgeable in Visual Basic scripts but not limited to that language
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the benefits management and administration industry
- Excellent communication, project management, time management, planning, organization, and multitasking skills
- Exceptional customer service with internal and external team members and clients involving email, phone and in-person communications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, and Word
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Keen attention to detail
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.
If you would like to discuss a specific case or have questions about our services, please call (800) 229-4364 or email email@example.com.